Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Sing-Off

So, in true "metro" fashion, I am a lover of singing... specifically I love to sing, as well as listening to others. Especially when it's great acapella!

Last night, Wendy and I watched the newest season of "The Sing-Off" on NBC. I love this show, especially this year. Last season was OK, but this season has some real talent. There were a couple of major standouts, but all in all I got excited about all of the groups.

Today, while listening to Pandora Radio and working (Ingrid Michaelson station, FYI), this group came on, and I was pleasantly surprised to be listening to a VERY good acapella group. I immediately went to YouTube to listen to more, and then followed up on their site. I was extremely pleased to find that I could listen to all their songs from all their albums in full on their site. Super cool!

If you like acapella, I suggest checking them out. They currently are promoting their Christmas album, and it's also very interesting.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

doh! I meant to record this show.