Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Already???

Surprised? Really? Well, if you've ever started a blog yourself, you know that when you finally decide to start one, it is because you feel inspired into action, and thus you have a lot to say.

Of course, this flurry of thought is short-lived, so don't expect me to bless you with my ideas everyday. However, since I've just started this, you can expect that I'll be a busy body with it for the near future.

So I was going to talk about Wii Fit... but I've decided to put that off (not the actual exercising, but rather the talking about it).

What I am going to talk about is this blog. Yes, I made it look pretty... if that's what you're in to, then you're in luck! I plan on making quite a few changes to it, with the most dramatic being early on. (Oh, BTW... Lolly - if you're not a fan of those pics up top, or would prefer not to have them exposed, feel free to tell me. They were just what I had handy, so I made use of them).

Soon, I'll be adding a slide show to my right navbar. It'll be cool. Trust me.

For those that wanted to add comments, you now can. When modifying my layout, I broke the comment box. I still haven't figured out what I did wrong, but I was able to fix it by changing the comment control from "on-page below the post", to a separate "pop-up" style. Not as cool looking or convenient, but hey... at least it works now, Right?

Anywhoodle... so I guess this doesn't count as a "real" blog post, since it really has nothing to do with my life. Maybe I'll get around to it later this evening... if not, you can bet I will tomorrow. I'm at work now, so I probably should jet...

Oh, here we go... I can quickly legitimize this blog post with the following "real life" info:


I just got my car washed (or rather Wendy's car). I had used it to lug around manure and new plants to put in front of the wall. Ewwww! It now smells and looks clean. Horray!

So long for now peeps!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

yeah for a clean car for me to drive! And The picture thing at the top turned out great! Love it! and Love you!

Lolly Caruana said...

i love my picture up top! it made me feel famous! :) as long as it's not a totally embarrassing picture, i'm usually a fan of seeing myself on a webpage besides my own! :) love you!