Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The First Wind

Ok,

Just to be clear... the name is about being long-winded (and thus totally appropriate for this blog), not about passing gas, or blowing smoke, etc.

So the blog: I was thinking about Lolly's blog and realized... I have a lot to say, and if I die tomorrow, no one will know what I was thinking!

Well, perhaps you don't care what I was thinking when I died. If so, I'm really hurt. I mean, I'm dead! I had a legacy to leave behind, and the least you could do was to care, and cry a bit. Where are the tears? Whatever! I didn't want you to know my thought anyway!

So for those of you that did care, or do care -hypothetically of course- then this blog is for you. It won't often be coherent, or contain deep thoughts... but they are my thoughts, and that counts for something, yes?

So this introduction is merely to say, I'm going to begin to add to the clutter that already dirties the world wide web. My own little piece of infinity... ...

I already have a first post planned even! Ok, so you're reading it, but that doesn't make it any less exciting! If you absolutely must have another sneak peek, I'll also be chronicling my Wii Fit adventures (yes, I have a Wii Fit, and I plan using on 5 days a week for a month to see if it does anything! I'm even planning on spilling the beans as to my weight and fitness, so it's gonna get messy, dirty, and personal) :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up David...PERFECT name for the blog. Can't wait to read the next post!

Anonymous said...

I have another comment...why is there no representation of me & Kirk on your blog. Are we not major parts of your life? Where is the love?

Noblekain said...

Oh phooey! I'll get you on there. Like my newest post says... it's just what I had handy. Plus I'll be adding more "floating polaroids" soon, so you'll get in there, I promise.

Wendy said...

So funny twin... you need some blog love too! I love that David uses Sherri's "oh Phooey" So funny

momc said...

love it, D! It makes me feel like I'm getting to chat with you more often.